The School Council helps to ensure that all pupils in school have:-
- A safe, happy, fair learning environment.
- A way to voice their concerns, allowing the School Council to to act upon them.
- An opportunity to become involved in supporting the School Council
- An opportunity to take an active part in the school
- Experience of democracy
Our School Council meets during school every Wednesday lunchtime from 12.30-1.15. School Council representatives are dedicated and hardworking; often working in break and lunchtimes to complete tasks. Minutes (accessible by clicking) are taken, actioned and an agenda set.
The School Council Reps this year are:-
Year One- Jack Dunn and Florence Cross
Year Two- Katie Parrett and Jacob Stoddart
Year Three- Edward Moxon and Emma Vince
Year Four- Faith Bowler and James Woodcock
Year Five- Tommy Dennison and Jessica Fitzgibbon
Year Six- Casey O'Leary and Sam Watson
Our School Council representatives are given experience of:-
- Planning, organising and monitoring small projects.
- Speaking, listening and debating
- Mediation and negotiation skills
- Basic budgeting and managing money